What do you like doing?

They are the 4th course pupils, they are singing What do you like doing? This song is from the cool kids 4 book (Oxford)

What do yo like doing?

I like rollerblading in the afternoon
I like playing football in the morning
I like swinging in the afternoon
I like riding a bike in the evening
I like playing football in the night
I like playing tennis in the morning
I like dance in the night
I like motocross in the afternoon



By Cristopher and Irene

I like playing football in the afternoon.
I like swimming in the morning.
I like playing basketball at night.
I like riding a bike in the evening.
I like playing computer games in the morning.
I like riding a horse at night.
I like playing tennis in the evening.
I like making models at night.


By ISIDRO and JESUS.

I like playing football in the morning
I like playing playing basketball in the evening
I like riding atennis in the afternoon
I like horse at night
I like motocross at morning
I like listening to music in the music
I like reading comics in the evening
I like riding a bike in the morning

By Antonio and Sergio

I like playing football in the morning
I like rollerblading in the morning
I like going in the evening
I like riding a bike in the afternoon
I like playing computer game in the evening
I like riding comic n the night
I like watching tv in the night

I like playing computer game in the evening

By Alexandra and Carlos

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

El video me gusta pero lo que no me gusta es que lo que he echo yo y carlos no se ve. ALEXANDRA