Spells

We created these spells this morning in our English class. They can be useful for halloween night.
Haimxola!
We make five squares, then two more
Touch your tummy and then the ceiling
Here's the first spell we will try,
Haimxola! You will get fat!
Fer, Nieves, Alex Pe, Pedro and Jairo
Tú, tú, Ru, Ru!
I make two balls, then one more
Touch my eyes and then the sky.
Hare’s the biggest spell we will try.
Tú, tú, Ru, Ru! You turn red!

Just two pizzas in the floor
Two down here and three up and down,
Touch your head, then your trousers.
Tú, tú, Ru, Ru! You’re the mouse.
Hector, Emilio, María and Jorge
Larbardya
I make two squares, then one more.
Touch my hands with your arm.
Here’s my magic spell,
Larbardya, your eyes go away.
Manuel
I' m Sorry I lost the videos, I will try to find them and upload.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Yo no salgo en haixmola